Nigeria, as the giant of Africa, is one of the countries of the world with a sound intellectual background in engineering and as such, it also has grown the capacity to house various engineering firms that have made their marks in the world of engineering.
List of Best ENGINEERING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA
1) Ramcon Electromechanical Company Ltd – This is one of the best engineering companies in Nigeria, a progressive electrical and mechanical engineering contracting company that is poised to satisfy customer needs in the field of engineering.
This company was established with the sole purpose of operating as a complete electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning system design and installation services engineering firm. Ramcon Electromechanical is situated at 9 Ibadan Close, Off Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Website – www.ramconng.com
2) Mateng Nigeria Limited- This is one of the best engineering companies in Nigeria, this engineering firm is saddled with the responsibility of developing water filters, sustainable building materials, bamboo bicycles, and solar-power lighting systems.
This company has its office located at 2 Road A, Kemta Housing Estate, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Website – www.solarmateng.com
3) Ardent Energy Services Limited- This is one of the best engineering companies in Nigeria, Ardent Energy Services Limited (AESL) is a wholly-owned indigenous company that basically provides world-class as well as dedicated services the Petroleum, Energy, and Marine services.
This company is located at 8, Prince Adelowo Adedeji Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
Website – www.ardent-energy.com
4) Alpha-Praxis Nigeria Limited- This is one of the best engineering companies in Nigeria, this very engineering company is situated in the heart of Abuja, the FCT, and is saddled with the responsibility of providing integrated services in engineering and procurement, information and technology in the country.
They are located on the 4th Floor, Re-Insurance Corp. Tower, Plot 784A, Herbert Macaulay Way, CBD, FCT, Abuja, Nigeria.
Website – www.alphapraxis.com.ng
5) Bickel- This is one of the best engineering companies in Nigeria, Bickel is a company that has carved a niche in thermal process engineering and provides solutions to industrial processes in Nigeria and globally with services in waste treatment facilities and environmental management.
The company is located at KM 17, Boskel Road, Port Harcourt-Aba Express Way, PH, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Website – www.storz-bickel.com
6) Dasco Engineering Industries Nigeria Limited– This is one of the best engineering companies in Nigeria, Dasco Engineering Industries Nigeria Limited manufactures precision machinery and tools, hydraulic cylinder, gear, and other services in plant maintenance, industrial plant coating solution, and blade grinding.
This company is located at 3 Akanni Doherty Street, Off Oba Akran, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
7) Clintonel- This is one of the best engineering companies in Nigeria, this engineering firm is located at 108A, Umuocham Road, Aba, Abia State, Nigeria. They basically specialize in helping people transform their ideas into product designs (3D Models), making prototypes (3D Printing) of designs, and building tools (molds) for manufacturing.
Website – www cic.clintonel.biz
8) Slot Engineering- This is one of the best engineering companies in Nigeria, Slot Engineering is an engineering company with services in manpower, material procurement, mechanical and civil works, and clearing and forwarding. Situated at Eneka Road, Elimgbu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Website – www.sloteng.com
9) Mensro Services Limited- This is one of the best engineering companies in Nigeria, this very company offers oil and gas as well as maritime engineering services, devices, and diagnostic products. Their office is located at 2, Ezekiel Street, Off Fadeyi Street, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Website – www.mensroservices.com
10) Boyus Engineering Limited- This is one of the best engineering companies in Nigeria, this company provides services in mechanical fabrication, bridge construction and repairs, pipeline construction, and water projects. Their office is located at 14, Old Aba Road by Woji Junction, Rumuogba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
The aforementioned are the 10 top engineering companies in Nigeria saddled with diverse job descriptions (JD) to meet various engineering needs. So, you could reach any of them for business parley or execution of projects in the future.
Francis Uzuegbu is a graduate of Mining Engineering from Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi, Jos, Plateau State. He also did his PGDE program at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) just to have an inkling in education.
He’s a science and engineering enthusiast with vast experience in the field which he has been putting down in writing as a prolific content writer for over 2 years and still counting. He mostly covers topics relating to Mining Engineering, Geology, Geothermal Engineering, and other professional-related topics. Follow his regular posts by subscribing to EngineeringAll.com email, browser, and social media notifications.
He loves to write and share information relating to engineering and technology fields, science and environmental issues, and Technical posts. His posts are based on personal ideas, researched knowledge, and discovery, from engineering, science & investment fields, etc.
Please, subscribe to our email list and follow our social media pages for regular and timely updates.
You can submit your article for free review and publication by using the “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU Buttons.
If you love this post please share it with your friends using the social media buttons provided.