In every aspect of such , there are parts and components which perform various tasks to make-up the overall expectations of the . The idea is to understand how these parts and components operate and the control mechanisms available for the operations;
At basic level, there are four methods available for the control of such components which can still be applied to modern . Such includes:
- CONTROL: it is used widely to obtain infinity variable roles of rectilinear motion in tools. It includes pump, a distributing device and operating cylinder with rod.
The characteristic features of used in the operation and control of are:
- There is variable speed arrangement.
- The is safeguarded against breakdown and wear is minimized because all parts under good conditions in the transmission medium all the mechanical parts like , screw, racks, and clinches are eliminated.
- It is characterized with shock less motion.
- The driving motion is achieved by the variable speed consisting of two parts, namely by a pump and cylinder having a driven by oil circulated from the pump and controlled by piping and .
- It is possible to transverse hydraulically operated slide or table against a positive stop with the assurance that the pressure exceeds a predetermined .
- It is simple and efficient to control both manually and hydraulically.
- Faster reverse and acceleration rates are possible because of less inertis and cushioning effect of the fluid.
- There is protection against overload.
- Safety is ensured by relief .
- There is lower power consumption which varies automatically to meet resistance.
- It is silent in operation with by the transmission oil.
LIMITATIONS OF CONTROL SYSTEM
- The occurrence of slip in drives may have the advantage of increasing the life of the cutting tools, it has a disadvantage where it is desired to maintain a uniform rate of transducers.
- A drive cannot be employed in cases where an accurate relation must be maintained between two coordinated motions such as is required when cutting screw thread.
- Effect of the on the oil viscosity.
B) SYSTEM: in , a compressed air will be made available to with rather in-expensive equipment. Air is admitted with the oil tank at a pressure of 0.4 to 0.5N/mm. consequently, oil will through the pipeline and to the left or the right end of the cylinder causing the cylinder to be released into the atmosphere. When the tool slide is to be advanced to the , a three-way air is admitted to the right, not the oil tank.
C) : in mechanical drives, the transmission elements will depend upon the type of conversion needed between the drive shaft and driven shaft.
The differences between a , , and .
- In systems: it takes the mechanical output of an or electric motor and convert it to a source of power using a pump.
- In Hydrodynamics system: it is the study of fluids in motion. The study is based upon the hydrodynamics in it which includes the study of a closed conduit and open-channel flow and the calculation of forces.
- In the : controlled circuit drives with a power rating of 0.4kw are economically sound, a drive is advisable for developing high torques and pulling forces. The application of drive in copy system “copy turning to mill” and flow forming lattices is also of great importance. The variable capacity fluid pump with one direction of flow in rum by an electric motor. The pressurized oil is used to rotate variable capacity in motors and is utilized to have a rotating motion of the operative unit of the tool.
Originally posted 2018-10-06 11:43:13.
Subscribe to our email list and follow our social media pages for regular and timely updates.
You can submit your article for free review and publication by using “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU Buttons.
If you love this post please share it to using the social media buttons provided before the comment form.