A manufacturing firm has just released its new MetaRobots product known as LizGard 3D Meta Deform . The can be able to carry out most of the human functions which include: dancing, climbing, telephone control, and basically carry out other human functions.
The is a MetaRobot designed from the concept of metamorphosis which helps it to change its configuration depending on the changing of the environment and demands of tasks which can be regarded as the multifunctional system or the real transformers.
According to the details revealed about this new , it can be controlled using a mobile phone APP, and Bluetooth connectivity. Due to the design and shape, the can change its shapes between Geckos, spiders, stick insects, puppies and other animal shapes freely, and be switching at any time. It has the ability to deform flexibly and change its shape according to the surrounding environment, making it easy for the to go through narrow roads, ditches, grasses, etc.
The multi-functions of the makes it easy to adapt to topography using its climbing and dancing abilities, a function which also enables the to climb stairs, walk freely on terrain, grassland, stone roads, , pipelines and other complex terrains.
The new was referred to a transformer by the manufacturers due to its ability to imitate a variety of animals through deformation.
FEATURES OF THE META
- It has a loading capacity of 3kg, which enables it to take a camera and any other thing within 3kg on the back and walk to any direction.
- It has a total size of 34cm by 24cm square.
- It has a total weight of about 2kg.
- It can attain a maximum speed of 0.3 m/s.
- It has an external interface for USB connections, Bluetooth, Morobus and IIC TTL.
- The electric motor in it has a total torque of 1.5kgxcm.
- The deformation abilities include species like Gecko, spider, stick insect, and dog, etc.
- The basic language in the is written in Python.
- The environment is Windows/Linux.
- The control method is through a and it currently supports Android phones only.
- The software control system is a micropython system based on stm32.
- Other optional accessories that can be found in the include; transmission system, pressure , accelerometer, and 2D radar.
THE ADVANTAGES THE HAS OVER EXISTING ONES
1. Can be controlled by mobile phone APP, Bluetooth connection; Change the shapes between Geckos, spiders, stick insects, puppies and other animal shapes freely, switch at any time;
2. Has the ability to deform, flexibly change its shape according to the surrounding environment. Easily go through in narrow roads, ditches, grasses, etc.
3. Adaptability of topography, Multi-function, dancing, climbing stairs, walking freely on flat terrain, grassland, stone roads, , pipelines and other complex terrains.
4. Extremely interesting, able to imitate a variety of animals through deformation, is truly Transformers
5. Strong durability, drive, and control system has self-protection mechanism, high .
6. Loading capacity 3kg, take a camera and any other thing within 3kg on the back walk wherever as you want. Help our human do some job .
THE AREAS WHERE THIS IS APPLICABLE (THE USES OF THIS )
- It can be used in the field of education for teaching purpose and understanding of working principles and their control.
- It can be used in the entertainment industry for light flashing and magical performances.
- The aviation can use it for the collection of data and monitoring of activities in airports.
- Spaceflight and can use the for research on planets not accessible by humans.
- It can be used for search and rescue operations in the and among other numerous application of the .
Originally posted 2018-05-12 12:38:31.
Subscribe to our email list and follow our social media pages for regular and timely updates.
You can submit your article for free review and publication by using “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU Buttons.
If you love this post please share it to using the social media buttons provided before the comment form.