The modern made by the HP brand has shown tremendous functions including the ability of a direct hardcopy of a picture I took with my sharp camera smart phone.
Though the was meant to have multiple functionalities, the function of such a sharp and clear picture came to me as a surprise. According to the argument I received, some dealers of had said there are other brands of that have such functionalities in them.
The photo smart actually came with memory cards slots which I presumed to be for viewing of images in the memory cards until I recently discovered the potentials of the by trying to print a picture I took with my phone using hard glossy paper meant for the of pictures.
The major functions of printing, scanning, and photocopying are working perfectly in it with its newly changed cartridges which prompted me to see how good the quality of a picture printed by the would be.
Though the HP official website for their help center had specified that the is capable of pictures directly from any type of memory card, no physical trial was made by me in regard to it.
A few days back I decided to print the picture taken from my using the and below is the procedure I used which i have highlighted for anyone intending to try similar procedure, here is the step you are to follow:
- Assuming you want to use the same method, make sure you take the picture with a high pixel camera to help you obtain a sharp, clear and well-colored picture.
- Save the picture into your phone external memory card from your phone screen.
- the memory card from your phone and use the memory card adapter the one that usually comes with the pack of any new memory card. Use it by slotting the small memory and ensure it seats well into the adapter.
- Take the adapter with the small memory card in it, to the and it into the memory card available at the front of the .
- After slotting it turn the on and allow it to boot properly to that it can recognize the memory you slotted properly. Once that is done, the pictures in the memory card will be displayed in a single view pattern on the small LCD screen by the left side of the .
- From the first picture displayed, continue to scroll to other pictures one after the other using the touch screen or the scroll buttons beside the screen.
- When you locate the actual picture on the screen, make any editing you may desire in the picture and proceed to issue the command of .
- Before issuing the print command, insert a hard glossy paper into the printer’s paper inlet and ensure proper seating to avoid the .
- The first button of the three buttons located on the left side of the small LCD screen is for quality selection. Use it to increase the quality to make the detect and include all the colors specified in the picture.
- Ensure that the two (colored and black) in are new or properly refilled because pictures do contain many colors and can consume a reasonable volume of ink in the two cartridges.
- Send the print command when you have seen that everything is in order.
- After the is completed, do not touch the surface of the glossy paper because it is usually wet with the ink on it, rather use something to hold it from the back and take the picture to a place with direct sunlight exposure.
- Allow the to help the surface dry-up for about four hours before you can touch the surface.
If the process is successful for you please comment and if you noticed any problem also comment below this post.
Originally posted 2018-06-28 13:19:49.
A mechanical engineer and an NDT inspector by profession. However, I love blogging and sharing of knowledge for human intellectual development, especially relating to engineering fields, environment, and science trending updates. “Engineeringall.com” is a platform for any individual with similar passion, to do so; use the “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU to share your personal ideas, researched knowledge, or discovered incidents, etc.to those in the engineering & & the general online communities across the globe. If you love this post please share using the social buttons below.