When it comes to , it appears to be easy. But when it comes to inserting links into such , only few may know the steps for it. and creating a document using had never been a tedious job, however, it is not a simplest or easiest either.
The aim of creating a document with a Microsoft word varies. Some are for a personal document like curriculum vitae (CV), and application letter or official document like the company memo, price list, and job procedures, etc. the intended use of the document will determine how serious it will be taken when creating it using the . There are documents that may appear easy to create but when initiated on the workspace, it will appear almost impossible except an extra understanding of the software is given to the operator.
The proper understanding of the software workspace and all the functions associated with each button is the key to creating a professionally-looking documents ideal for cooperate use. A good secretary or employee must be acquitted with all the basics and advanced functionalities of the Microsoft word because that will eliminate hiring an expert for a job one of the staff could do.
I want to give a little hint on how you can in any document created or imported into the word’s working . But before I proceed, why do you need to add a in a document while or editing it? What is the need of links in a document? These and more can be a question in someone’s mind. To give an answer to them, read the below paragraph properly.
Documents are created or edited in the software for the purpose of using in a hardcopy format or in a softcopy format. While creating a document for hardcopy links will not be necessary because the document will be printed out after the whole process. Meanwhile, when it comes to creating a document for software applications like creating an E-book, email content, online CV, online Application letter, post, website contents, and online magazines, etc.
Inserting links to online documents helps to bring all your sources and other documents bearing the links together. However, knowing how to do this had been a major problem for most users of the . It is very necessary to know it and employ it in all you’re writing and editing job while using the software to make your online content.
Below are procedures you need to take while creating links in any document in the software:
- At the workspace of the , highlight the word, sentence, or phrase you need to insert the document using the illustrations revealed in the images below. The red arrow reveals how you should highlight any section you wish to insert the .
- The next step is to locate the insert column located above the workspace of the . The “insert” can be seen from the red arrow showing in the below.
- The next step is to locate the “Hyperlink” button once the “insert” column opens. There are other similar buttons in the same roll which may confuse you. The red arrow in the below will show you the exact button.
- The next step is to click on the “Hyperlink” button twice. A pop-up will show up from your computer asking you to insert the file from the lists of files in your computer. Instead of selecting a file paste the of the webpage or any into the roll below the pop-up form as indicated by the red arrow in the below. Also, use the top roll shown by the blue arrow to write the words you may want to bear the in your document other than the one you had already highlighted in step one. This last step is optional and not needed if you had already selected the words from the document.
- After the step four, click the “ok” button to save the you have created in the document. The pop-up will disappear and you will be returned to the workspace again to proceed with other works like or editing, etc.
Originally posted 2018-08-18 13:37:39.
Subscribe to our email list and follow our social media pages for regular and timely updates.
You can submit your article for free review and publication by using “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU Buttons.
If you love this post please share it to using the social media buttons provided before the comment form.