Converting your software documents such as curriculum vitae (CV), letters, and email page into is one of the major ways of keeping it safe an unaltered while transferring it from one system or website to another. format had been in existence with its popular software such as the adobe reader and others, they are the major handlers of files. Meanwhile, over the years there had been continued updates in the which has led to its current ability to handle files.
Adobe reader had been the major software known in handling such file both for its creation and conversion. In other words, to make a like the letter or official document the user will have to open a handlers like the Adobe reader to type and design the document according to the users' preference and then save the document afterward. When that had been done, the saved format of the document will be the format, hence any software that will access the document will be only the handling software like the Adobe reader for example.
Before now, there had been a series of challenges when trying to open a with software other than those that do make the file format itself. However, 2013 version has made it possible to handle the files in any way users may wish through its continued updating in the software.
Based on the current improvements even in the newest versions of the Microsoft words, users can now create, edit, and modify any using a . To use the create a document in the format follow the steps below:
- Open a in your computer or tablet and allow it to open completely before taking further action.
- Type and create any document like CV or official letter, etc. by on the workspace made available in the interface.
- After that, move your cursor to the upper left side of the software if you a using a computer, there you will an inscription “FILE” click on it.
- When the “FILE” button is clicked, there will be a dropdown of options available for the document you have created. To save the document as a , select the option “SAVE AS”.
- select the location you want to save the document in your computer from the sub-options that will show up.
- When that is done, there will be a pop up for a saving name, there you will be required to change or modify the name you want the document to bear. At the upper row write the name of the document you have just created, then at the lower row click on the “docx” or “xls” so that dropdown of all the saving formats in the will show up, in the drown; scroll down until you see the “” option.
- Select the ‘’pdf’’ option and save the file.
With the above steps, you have just created and saved a document in a format. In that case, you may not actually need any other handling software in your system to do that for you.
Meanwhile, when you want to open any whether it was sent to you or the one you created using the , right-click the file and go to the “open with” option. Once your cursor touches the option other sub-options will show up such as “”, “Corel draw”, “Word note”, etc. select the “” option to open the document.
Once the document has been opened with Microsoft word, you will be prompted to make the document editable because it is in a pdf format, select “yes” to make the document editable and proceed to make any changes you want on the document and remember to the creation steps to resave the document back to its format after making your modification, otherwise it will save the document as a docx file by default saving of .
Subscribe to our email list and follow our social media pages for regular and timely updates.
You can submit your article for free review and publication by using “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU Buttons.
If you love this post please share it to using the social media buttons provided before the comment form.