AND ITS PROBLEMS
Making a either for domestic use or for commercial purpose is not an easy skill, some learnt the skill simply by trial and error methods, some did by undergoing special training, while some also learnt theirs because they were exposed to a factory involved in the business, etc. whichever be the case of how the knowledge was acquired, had never been a simple stuff for everyone in it.
There are cases unseen defects may arise after the production a , some unpredicted properties may show up while using the after its production. Though some or all of such malfunctions can be fixed in the next line of production, such production can cause a heavy loose to a company or individual making for commercial purpose.
A good number of experts in had been piloting the field and dominating others in the market competition simply because of the differs knowledge they have in which others doesn’t and that was acquired either based on years of experience or based on expert training regarding the whole techniques in the .
When it comes to making quality soaps, it has to do with what individual producer refers to as ‘quality’. Making a soap that can foam easily and reduce water hardness may mean quality to a particular producer, while making a very good fragrance with moderate foaming reactions may mean quality to another producer, some will because of market competition concentrate on making bigger sized soaps like the bar soaps to attract customers who may not be interested about other physical features like appearance, fragrance, and foaming power. However, professionals try to combine all the possible features at recognizable percentages in their soap for effective market competition.
Therefore, an expert in the field of will always consider the important features that make a the quality one. The next observable defect in that may be seen as a sign of poor quality is excessive softness. Soaps like the are meant to be moderately strong, crushable, foamable, and last longer when being used for washing. Common observations had revealed that soft do finish quickly when using them either for washing, bathing, or purpose.
5 THINGS THAT DEFINES A QUALITY
When a is strong and able to foam very well, some users may regard such as higher quality without considerations for other important factors such as stain or dirt removal, and physical appearance, etc. therefore when we talk about making quality , we are talking about making that could have up to five important features that any user would like and they include:
Ability to foam easily,
It should be moderately strong when in contact with water,
It should be able to stains and dirt easily,
It should have a good surface smoothness for handling,
It should not be toxic to the palm during and after usage,
Besides the above five points, other features which some users may view as important may not count as important in this post because of the obvious reasons. Such features are;
The color and physical appearance of the ,
The size of the ,
The fragrance inclusion in the ,
The packaging and branding method,
Among other features.
Though these features may be regarded as minor, some of them are actually major criteria for some users.
HOW TO MAKE A QUALITY
To make quality based on the mentioned five features viewed as quality, here are the steps to follow to ensure yours beat that of others or stand out in the market competition:
- To make the soap become harder, reduce the water quantity during the mixing stage and ensure you stir the mixture thoroughly to have a homogenous mixture of the soap in making. This method will make the process tedious and harder than normal but if it can be done properly, the bar soap will become stronger after the making than the previous ones. Another factor that will help your bar soap become harder or stronger is the time of cooling otherwise called the “cure time”. It is the time you allow the to be in the mold after pouring it in the aqueous form into the mold, the longer it can be allowed to stay in the mold and the lower the of the environment, the harder the will become after solidification.
- To make the foam easily in water, increase the volume of the alkaline chemicals responsible for the foaming reactions such as the potassium peroxide, sodium hydroxide, or any other chemical you may be used for the same purpose and ensure you balance the volume with that of other important chemicals to avoid a toxic reaction on the palm or skin during or after handling. If there is any available neutralizer in the market, adding it would help to maintain the feature and eliminate possible toxic reaction during handling. Under the condition, ensuring proper cooking of the mixture will enhance it foaming and less toxic features.
- To make the have good stain removing quality, use additional materials like additives used in making products at a very low volume or increase the volume of the core chemicals used in the like the volume of the alkaline.
- To make the bar soap’s surface smooth for easy handling, use quality and well-treated oil and add a good volume of it during the mixing process. Using smooth surface molds and ensuring thorough mixing alongside with mold vibration (at liquid state) could yield a smooth surface .
Other ways of adding the less important features are:
- To make the have a good appearance, you will first ensure it has the smooth surface and then uses only one color during the color mixing and add the color in a significant volume to affect the appearance.
- To make the smell good whether it is meant for bathing or purpose, the purpose will define the type of fragrance additive to be added. For purpose, use a moderate volume of any fragrance in the chemical store meant for that purpose. Meanwhile, for the bathing use a significant volume of a quality fragrance and ensure the toxicity of the is well controlled.
- The last and less important feature is the packaging of the . Though well-packed soaps tend to sell better and costlier than others, it does not actually mean they are of higher quality rather it is just a marketing strategy. Hence, it is very good to package your very well in places where the market competition is very high if you have the money, but if you trust your product and sell without packaging it would take time for it to become popular but sure your customers will keep coming back for more of it. To make a package for your , ensure you specify the exact features your has, and indicate what makes it different from others. Use a good picture to show the action of your on the packet.
Having understood these 7 ways, you could possibly have a new upgrade to your soaps and increase your market recognition.
Originally posted 2018-07-31 10:15:06.
Subscribe to our email list and follow our social media pages for regular and timely updates.
You can submit your article for free review and publication by using “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU Buttons.
If you love this post please share it to using the social media buttons provided before the comment form.