FEATURES OF ORIGINAL MADE IN
It is no longer news that made in Nigeria cables are rated as among the top best in the world because of this many companies are specifying made in Nigeria industrial cables for any of their projects.
Nigerian cables had not only won the heart of most Nigerians in the market competitions but have also attracted investors and regular customers from other countries leading exportation of the made in .
Recently over twenty brands of made in are dominating the electrical markets, though new companies are emerging every day to join the competition, there are still higher demands made in both for domestic and industrial use and for exportation, all the companies are still recording higher sales when compared to those of the imported .
What made the “made in ” unique is the insulation methods and copper quality. Based on these known factors other companies emerging in the country employ the same design and compete intensely for quality.
However, due to the high selling rate and patronage, some hoodlums in the field are trying to manipulate the people with fake usually claimed to be “made in ”. A recent issue of fire outbreak in a was attributed to the electrical problem that caused overheating and burning of the woods thereby setting the whole ablaze.
When the incident was investigated, it was found that an imported wrote “made in ” was used in the of the . The was made with an alloy of copper with the copper having possibly 40 percent of the whole metal used in making of the . Iron and aluminum compositions were found to be part of the alloy used in the making of the fake .
Such fake arrangement having little copper inclusion made the appear like a copper from the surface but when tested in terms of the properties of a quality it fail almost 80 percent of such test.
For an original made in , the following properties will define it under simple physical test, and they are:
- If the is twisted severally it will not break off because copper is a very ductile metal and that property will always be found in the pure .
- Use a lighter or matches to heat up a particular section of the while holding at hand, if the heat goes off few seconds after removing the flame, it shows a sign of quality but if the heat lasts longer than few seconds, it indicates possible presence of other metals especially iron.
- How brownish is the color of the ? If the color is very brownish it may mean quality because that is the true color of pure copper but if the color is not very brownish it means other metals may have been added to it.
- If it is industrial cable, for its insulation method, are usually made with lots of insulation layers. Every section of made in cable are insulated with quality plastic which is why it is hard for rats, birds or overheating to damage its insulations.
- Originally made in do not appear hard to roll together because of the flexible nature of copper, metals with less durability may appear hard to roll together.
With the above five ways, it is possible you can identify original made in whenever you see them.
Originally posted 2018-07-25 11:00:05.
Subscribe to our email list and follow our social media pages for regular and timely updates.
You can submit your article for free review and publication by using “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU Buttons.
If you love this post please share it to using the social media buttons provided before the comment form.