Why The Features of Lizgarden Meta Robot are Important
A robot manufacturing firm has just released its new MetaRobots product known as LizGard 3D Meta Deform Robot.
The robot can be able to carry out most of the human functions which include: dancing, climbing, telephone control, and basically carrying out other human functions.
The robot is a MetaRobot designed from the concept of metamorphosis which helps it to change its configuration depending on the changing of the environment and demands of tasks which can be regarded as the multifunctional system or the real transformers.
According to the details revealed about this new robot, it can be controlled using a mobile phone APP, and Bluetooth connectivity.
Due to the design and shape, the robot can change its shapes between Geckos, spiders, stick insects, puppies, and other animal shapes freely, and be switching at any time.
It has the ability to deform flexibly and change its shape according to the surrounding environment, making it easy for the robot to go through narrow roads, ditches, grasses, etc.
The multi-functions of the robot make it easy to adapt to topography using its climbing and dancing abilities, a function which also enables the robot to climb stairs, walk freely on terrain, grassland, stone roads, water channels, pipelines, and other complex terrains.
The new robot was referred to as a transformer by the manufacturers due to its ability to imitate a variety of animals through deformation.
FEATURES OF THE Lizgarden META ROBOTS
- It has a loading capacity of 3kg, which enables it to take a camera and any other thing within 3kg on the back and walk in any direction.
- It has a total size of 34cm by 24cm square.
- It has a total weight of about 2kg.
- It can attain a maximum speed of 0.3 m/s.
- It has an external interface for USB connections, Bluetooth, Morobus, and IIC TTL.
- The electric motor in it has a total torque of 1.5kgxcm.
- The deformation abilities include species like Gecko, spiders, stick insects, dogs, etc.
- The basic programming language in the robot is written in Python.
- The programming environment is Windows/Linux.
- The robot control method is through a mobile app and it currently supports Android phones only.
- The software control system is a micropython system based on stm32.
- Other optional accessories that can be found in the robot include; an image transmission system, pressure sensor, accelerometer, and 2D radar.
SIX ADVANTAGES THE Lizgarden Meta ROBOT HAS OVER EXISTING ONES
1. Can be controlled by mobile phone APP, Bluetooth connection; Change the shapes between Geckos, spiders, stick insects, puppies, and other animal shapes freely, switch at any time.
2. Has the ability to deform, and flexibly change its shape according to the surrounding environment. Easily go through narrow roads, ditches, grasses, etc.
3. Adaptability of topography, Multi-function, dancing, climbing stairs, walking freely on flat terrain, grassland, stone roads, water channels, pipelines, and other complex terrains.
4. Extremely interesting, able to imitate a variety of animals through deformation, is truly Transformers
5. Strong durability, drive, and control system has self-protection mechanism and high stability.
6. Loading capacity 3kg, take a camera and any other thing within 3kg on the back walk wherever as you want. Help our humans do some job.
THE AREAS WHERE THIS ROBOT IS APPLICABLE (THE USES OF THIS ROBOT)
- It can be used in the field of education for teaching purposes and understanding robots working principles and their control.
- It can be used in the entertainment industry for light flashing and magical performances.
- The aviation industries can use it for the collection of data and monitoring of activities in airports.
- Spaceflight and astronauts can use the robot for research on planets not accessible by humans.
- It can be used for search and rescue operations in the military and among other numerous applications of the robot.
Philip is a graduate of Mechanical engineering and an NDT inspector with vast practical knowledge in other engineering fields, and software.
He loves to write and share information relating to engineering and technology fields, science and environmental issues, and Technical posts. His posts are based on personal ideas, researched knowledge, and discovery, from engineering, science & investment fields, etc.
You can submit your article for free review and publication by using the “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU Buttons.
If you love this post please share it with your friends using the social media buttons provided.