The SES-MILL software is an automation tool meant for the modern CNC machines. It has different versions and similar software meant for the same purpose. However, the type shared by SESeng’s website revealed a new set of product.
It is a mill view system software that analyses the milling operations of the using colorful graphics displays to highlight specific mill process parameters and allows for the of setup data for each billet rolled. The mill operators and rollers can assess causes of cobbles, improve mill setup practices (i.e. compare existing setups to actual), and predict equipment deterioration.
The PLC-based rolling speed control system provides high-performance mill setup and control functions for the processing of long products in a continuous rolling mill. The control unit has a complete real-time PC-based simulator for preliminary mill tune up and operator training. Its powerful windows NT-based HMI screens with built-in provide help menus for the operator to be more effective in processing tonnage.
The advantages of
- It is a powerful and reliable PLC-based control system.
- It has user-friendly features coupled with functional HMI screens
- It helps to shorten the commissioning period
- It provides switchover retrofit for existing systems
- It is easier to understand and maintain
- It is fully tested prior to commissioning on a virtual mill simulator
- It has the inclusion of rolling schedule server
- It possesses a flexible configuration of working stands
- It contains the installation process and its operational training
- It also has a remote support unit
The features of the SES-MILL software as an automation tool includes:
- Mill configuration setup
- Mill preparation and startup
- Cascade speed control
- Inter-stand control utilizing Neuro-fuzzy algorithms
- Loop control
- Crop shear head and tail crop length control
- Divide shear/divide cut length control and optimization
- Process monitoring
- Pre-configured trends for process diagnostics data logging
- Diagnostics and alarms
- Delay logging.
is a window application program. Here is its installation procedure for windows;
- Boot the computer that makes use of the required window
- Slot the SES-Mill software into the drive and wait for it to show up the PC screen
- Copy the SES-Mill sub-directly from the drive and paste directly onto the hard disk
- Create a shortcut to the software SES-Mill.exe as the sub-directory
- Move the short-cut to the click top windows
- Turn-on the and connect the required terminal to the PC, then launch the program in the PC screen
The remaining aspect of the and control through the software will be based on the training obtained in the use of the software and general system. For instance, connecting it with the CNC ;
The TPS-3910, CNC milling power supply is an external AC/DC converter that supplies a low DC voltage (24v) to the TPS-3910 controller.
The inlet terminal can found behind the panel, connect the AC/DC converter output to the TPS-3920 power inlet terminals noting the color coding.
The serial cable CBL-1 supplied is a 3-wire cable with a D-connector on one side and an earphone on the other side. Connect the D-connector cable to the serial outlet of the PC, and the earphone to the earphone inlet on the TPS-3910 which is located on the right side of the panel, same side with the RST button.
Originally posted 2018-09-16 03:35:58.
Subscribe to our email list and follow our social media pages for regular and timely updates.
You can submit your article for free review and publication by using “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU Buttons.
If you love this post please share it to using the social media buttons provided before the comment form.