We’ve all been there. You’ve forgotten your lock screen PIN or password have to no longer acquire into your smartphone. If you own a Samsung device, there is another way. Here’s how to return back into your phone not minding having to jog your memory.
Naturally, preference number one should be your initially point of call. If you have to unlock your device not minding resetting it, that’s a huge plus. If you have a very recent backup and don’t mind erasing all of your data to far ahead restore it, then preferences two and three could be the way to go.
To unlock your Samsung smartphone remotely, you require to look out for a couple of things that are in order first. Your phone must be linked to a Wi-Fi network or mobile network, so if you don’t have a SIM card in it or are not in a wireless internet zone, you wouldn’t be able to apply this method. Secondly, you require to activate your Samsung account. Samsung prompts you to do this once you initially set up the phone. If you’ve set up Find My Mobile on Samsung though, the process is very simple:
Head to Samsung’s Find My Mobile page begins with a web browser.
- Sign in to your Samsung account with your ID and Password or applying the Google sign-in button.
- On the right-hand side where the preferences are, hit on the on More.
- At the very bottom, you will bear witness of Unlock My Device.
- Type in your Samsung account password and then hit on the Unlock.
- If your device is not linked to the internet, was never registered to your account or if you have also forgotten the password to your Samsung account, it is time to move onto extra drastic measures.
You have to unlock your Samsung remotely Samsung Assist
If you don’t have to unlock your phone with Samsung Find My Mobile, you will have to reset your device to acquire back. Erasing your phone is not the finish of the global if you have a recent backup. It has to even give your device a fresh lease of life by clearing out some of the junk that has accumulated on it. To reset your Android , plus Samsung phones, beginning with another device, follow the steps underneath:
Go to Android’s Find My Phone page.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- If you have more than one phone, hit on the one you desire to erase.
- hit on the Erase to all the data beginning with the , plus the lock screen password you have forgotten.
- You have to erase your device beginning with your PC AndroidPIT
There is a way to reset your and erase all the data not minding having to acquire into the Settings menu - which you don’t have to do if you’ve forgotten the password. You will require to reboot your Samsung in recovery mode first, and then erase all of the data on it beginning with there.
A significant thing to remember is that Google has had a security feature in Android since Lollipop that needs you to induce into a Google account that was on the phone before it was erased. This is to stop thieves beginning with being able to comfortably wipe a phone beginning with recovery mode and commence beginning with fresh. If you had multiple Google accounts on the phone, signing in to any one of them will . If you require to erase your Samsung phone applying just the buttons on the side, follow these steps:
Turn off your .
- Press and hold both the power button in addition to the volume up button to enter recovery mode.
- Navigate by applying the volume rocker to move up and down the menu in addition to the power button to select a preference.
- Go to Recovery mode and then Wipe data factory reset and then Yes to confirm.
- Once it has finished, reboot your phone the normal way and sign in to a Google Account to acquire commenced.
- Recovery mode means you have to factory reset your device applying just the buttons AndroidPIT
Did these tips aid you return back into your ? If not, let us recognize your problem in the comments section underneath and we’ll do our finest to aid you. What’s your top tip for remembering passwords?
Originally posted 2019-10-14 12:00:31.
Subscribe to our email list and follow our social media pages for regular and timely updates.
You can submit your article for free review and publication by using “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU Buttons.
If you love this post please share it to using the social media buttons provided before the comment form.