Porpo scientific calculator is popularly used by science and for calculations purposes. Using the calculator can be easy when compared to other advanced types such as the Casio brands which usually have more sophisticated features and need thorough reading and comprehension before anyone can operate the special functions in them.
Understanding the buttons and their functions is a vital part of knowing how to use the calculator, Porpo scientific calculator YH-2000 has a total of 50 buttons, after the first 6 buttons in a roll where the off, alpha and shift buttons are located, the next 4 rolls contain 24 buttons where the sin, cos, and tan buttons can be found and it is in that location that major calculation formula, signs and figures can be found.
Let us discuss how you can use the porpo scientific calculator to store vital information and calculation formula. The procedure for that are highlighted below:
To store a formula in the calculator follow the steps below:
- Press the alpha key and the symbol, “a” will show below the calculator screen.
- Use the pink alphabets written on each button in the calculator or any other button to create or write whatever you may wish to store in the calculator.
- After writing the formula or sentence press the shift button to display “s” below the calculator.
- Then press the button below the shift button bearing the inscription “calc”
- The sentence or formula that was displayed on the calculator screen will disappear.
- To confirm if the data was save in the calculator, press the button having the inscription “FMLA”.
- When the button has been pressed different formula in the calculator will start to display the more you press the button, the sequential display will continue until your save data eventually shows up, but if the data cannot be found it means the formula was not saved in the calculator.
Assuming you carried out the above steps and saved a data successfully but wish to delete the data, here are steps on how to do that;
- Press the “FMLA” button continuously until you see the data you saved.
- Press the “SHIFT” button and then the “DEL” button that is beside the “ON/C” button.
- The data will disappear from the screen, to confirm if it has been deleted, press the “FMLA” button again continuously & observed that the data will not show up again.
The above steps are the easiest way you can save and delete data in a scientific calculator.
Originally posted 2018-04-18 11:16:18.
Subscribe to our email list and follow our social media pages for regular and timely updates.
You can submit your article for free review and publication by using “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU Buttons.
If you love this post please share it to using the social media buttons provided before the comment form.