The computer numeric control are the modern types of used by the manufacturing and production . However, their uses also extend to the fabrication and construction . Most modern standard workshops have one or two for various purposes.
By definition; the computer numerical control (CNC) are sets of automatically controlled through a computer. Just as , operates through the pre-programmed sequences of control commands. The category does not include mechanically automated like and set-ups or hand wheels or lever system.
Current can be referred to as due to their similarities with . Previously controlled with punched and cards were referred to as because the methods used in operating them were based on the numerical system written on a card such that the numbers act as activating keys to the various functions. However, the modern are completely programmable.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AND
- The are more complex than because of their ability to read and interpret different written programs thereby having the ability to carry out different types of works according to the program from the computer.
- or may not need an external computer for their programs and the installed programs may not be changed which will limit the to only the functions programmed in them. Except for with high which usually have multiple programs properly written to enable them to perform multiple functions or act like humans, but such functions will not exceed the written programs in their memory.
- can be very large and heavy mounted at a particular position to perform various tasks in the industry, while or may be light and carry human features.
Both types of may have flexible arms and swivel movements to achieve the required functions in them.
Small LCD screen may be located or attached to the for data input purpose such that part descriptions, drawings, and dimensions, etc. can be inserted and produced by the . But or need no input for a new function or part description of any new product since they will only produce the part or parts stored in the programs in them.
- like the and milling are very stable in their operations and can withstand vibrations and other resistance which may not be able to bear under the same working conductions.
Some parts and functions of will require human activation through software control, while may not need such help.
- Different sizes of spanner can be mass produced by a CNC machine but a can mass produce only a specific size of a spanner.
- can with voice commands and usually follow sequential order and repetition of actions in their operations. The operations of varies from time to time.
- Computer-aided design () and computer-aided manufacturing () are features usually used to operate and control . These software programs have the ability of converted parts designed in them into written computer command programs that will command the to manufacture the part shown in the software.
SOME MODERN AND THEIR PRICES
- Bolton Tools 16" x 40" CNC Lathe / Machine Center With 6 Position Toolpost & 2-3/8" Bore
- by Bolton Tools
- Tools & Hardware:
- The costs $23,737
- The details about the machine can be obtained by clicking HERE
- GOWE tool bare CNC frame vertical BT30 spindle box iron base
- by Gowegroup
- Tools & Hardware
- This cost $19, 394
- Click HERE to obtain full details about the
- GOWE Spot Welder Welding Machine dual pneumatic cylinder pulse spot welding machine double header with cnc controller
- by Gowegroup
- Tools & Hardware
- This costs $18,624
- To obtain full details click HERE
And so many of them currently used in the are having new looks and functionalities as the day progresses.
Originally posted 2018-08-12 05:25:03.
Subscribe to our email list and follow our social media pages for regular and timely updates.
You can submit your article for free review and publication by using “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU Buttons.
If you love this post please share it to using the social media buttons provided before the comment form.