Window 10 is currently the latest version of a window made by Microsoft as an upgrade of the existing windows which are window 7 and window 8.1+.., the window is believed to be the last version of Windows released by as notified by them upon its release. Instead of a new version of the window, the firm confirmed that they will be focusing on the development and upgrade of the last window to include new features in the future.
After the release of , gave a certain period for a free upgrade for those using genuine window 7 and window 8 + which lasted until July 29. Anyone using other versions of a window can upgrade freely within the period because the firm has specified $119 as the cost of the upgrade after the July 29 free period expires. The free upgrade had made those who are comfortable with the existing window in their computer to opt for the upgrade. The demo of the new window was also released to encourage users for the upgrade and that has actually persuaded most users.
One good feature of seen through the demo is the ability to try out, which means you can download the ISO from and install it on your computer no matter the type of computer you are using which also includes Mac users except that they will need to install the Operating System through Bootcamp.
For those install for ISO, you can just download it from and store into your system. However, the following had been noticed during the installation:
- The window will prompt you twice for product activation key with the option to “skip for now”
- Press the skip, for now, option and you will be taken to the next stage.
- After the installation, there are few things you will notice which are; the watermark on the lower right-hand corner will be showing “ACTIVATE WINDOWS” and you may not be able to use the “Personalization” features because they are grayed out and inaccessible. Besides this last issue, your ISO is a fully operational window. Some people said that enrolling in the Windows Insider program can help the watermark but you will not still be able to personalize the computer. However, there are tricks that can help you personalize the computer but that can be detailed later.
The is designed to run on multiple products such as tablets, surface hub, PC’s and embedded systems which makes it appear as a universal app. The update is currently free for over 190 countries. The upgrade will also help to verify if you were running on a genuine version of the previous window which is the major condition for the free upgrade offer, so if your system was not genuine the update may not .
Normally for a paid upgrade, a 25-keyword and number character will be issued which will serve as the product key and will be required for the product activation. It is called the product digital license. One of the activators of the is the KMSpico activator, the tool is designed to eliminate some errors and challenges arising from the installation and activation of the window.
For procedure approach;
- Visit website and download the version according to the device you wish to install it.
- Backup your computer or any device with an external hard disk or drive.
- Then go to the download file location on your computer.
- Right-Click on the downloaded from website, options will be shown, select “run administrator”.
- A pop-up will be shown with yes or no options, select “yes”.
- Your installation will begin immediately after the yes option if your current window version is genuine the will be installed successfully without any problem and your previous files may still be intact.
- When the option to insert the product key shows up, always click on “skip for now” option.
- A certificate is created to validate your systems activation status and sent to the server.
- During the installation, an option will come up to help you select what you may choose to keep in your system and you may choose to do nothing thereby leaving all your files intact.
- If your system is a new one like a new computer, the window 10 can automatically be installed directly from website if your system is connected with fast browsing .
There are lots of write up and videos to help you understand the new window and its functionalities, they can be found on website and other websites.
Originally posted 2018-05-19 13:56:02.
Subscribe to our email list and follow our social media pages for regular and timely updates.
You can submit your article for free review and publication by using “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU Buttons.
If you love this post please share it to using the social media buttons provided before the comment form.